OGO is a great way for businesses, non-profits and government departments to improve their bottom line while demonstrating their values.
Is your organization located downtown, in Pandosy, or in the Landmark area? If so, getting a corporate OGO membership could help your business:
- Save money
- Avoid expensive car purchase[s]
- Reduce overhead
- Avoid the hassle of fleet management
- Better track corporate travel
- Provide your employees with more flexible travel options
With OGO, you always have the right-sized fleet. Plus, gas, insurance, maintenance are included in our rates. Once a month, we’ll send you a single itemized invoice for all your employees’ usage. Your accounting department will love you.
Many local organizations are already carsharing with us, reducing their operational costs and their footprint, and fostering a culture of sharing. Our corporate members include:
- Urban Systems
- City of Kelowna
- Opus Kelowna
- John Howard Foundation
- Interior Savings
- Okanagan Fruit Tree Project
- Inspire Health
To learn more about business membership, please give us a call at 250-469-6617.
- $25 registration fee per driver
- Per hour: $5/hour (or $3/hour with the optional member+ plan; a $25 monthly fee applies)
- Per km: $0.40/km for the first 50km, $0.25 after that.
Schedule a Consultation
Your organization is still not sure if carsharing is the right fit? We will help you with analysing your transportation situation through a 1-on-1 workshop where we will identify how you currently meet your transportation needs and based on that analysis provide you with suggestions on how to reduce your overall transportation costs and how carsharing might fit into it. Give us a call (250-469-6617) and we can discuss next steps.